A community of researchers focusing on ancient metagenomics
SPAAM’s mission is to provide:
- Scientific advancement (via community-driven projects to advance the field)
- Training and support (through resources and courses to facilitate knowledge sharing and quality of research)
- Networking (by facilitating collaborations and assisting each other)
for the ancient metagenomics community.
We achieve these aims with various projects, and by regularly communciating with each other.
Please join us on our:
- slack channel for day-to-day advice, help, brainstorming, news, networking, and socialising.
- mailing list for announcements, calls, and notices.
- mastodon for latest news, polls, and publications.
- twitter for latest news, polls, and publications.
- youtube for latest videos, lectures, recordings.
to keep get involved and keep up-to-date!
If you have any questions or want to reach out for more info about our SPAAM community, the steering committee is here to assist you.
The SPAAM Community is an affiliate of The International Society for Biomolecular Archaeology (ISBA), a Charitable Incorporated Organisation registered in England. ISBA provides infrastructural and financial support of the student-led activities of SPAAM.